Very Berry Coconut Cashew Bliss Balls


Double-bite nuggets of pure bliss - as the name suggests - these offer up a sweet hit and a burst of energy. I’ve already posted two of my own recipes here and here in the short space of time that I’ve occupied a slice of the web, which goes to show my partiality towards them. 

Often the binding agent in these goodies is maple syrup or honey but I’ve found that this recipe doesn’t even need that! With just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of your precious time you’ll have a stash to keep in the fridge or freezer to save you raiding the biscuit tin!
 

Very Berry Coconut Cashew Bliss Balls

Makes 12

90g medjool dates
40g mixed dried berries*
70g cashews
40g unsweetened desiccated coconut

Blitz all of the ingredients together in a blender until they come together and form a sticky dough
Divide into 12 and, with slightly wet hands, shape into balls
Pop into the fridge to chill and firm up before storing in a container

* I used Aldi’s Market Foodie Market Berry Fruit Mix
** Cheeky Tip: I won't deny that even I enjoy a takeaway every now and then; wash out and keep the little pots these serve the dips in...they are the perfect size for these balls making them easy to take with you on your day!




Comments

Popular Posts