Hello there.

Hi, I'm Stacey!

I’m a 25 year old fitness and foodie fiend striving to strike that ‘balance’ in life everyone keeps banging on about. Over recent years I’ve become more and more interested in how food influences overall health and the body’s ability to do its job. It’s true what they say…you are what you eat! I don’t believe in faddy or restrictive diets - it’s all eating wholesome foods, making better choices and enjoying the occasional treat every now and then.

Until recently I was a pastry chef but now I’m a qualified Nutritional Advisor with the tools to teach others how to manage their weight goals and ultimately live life by healthier means when it comes to making choices about what they eat.

This blog starts as a means of documenting trials and tribulations as I attempt to build a career in a new industry. You’ll find ramblings about life, hopefully some tales of success, inevitably some of frustration and failure plus healthy and delicious recipes.

10 things you may like to know about me:
  1. I live in the heart of Derbyshire with my childhood sweetheart boyfriend, Joe
  2. We have a ridiculously loveable, dopey Labradoodle named Hugo
  3. I LOVE! peanut butter, avocados, oats and dark chocolate
  4. I love running, spinning, HIIT, lifting and kettle bell training
  5. Patience is definitely not my virtue
  6. I’m early riser which inevitably means I am usually fast off on the sofa by 9pm
  7. I have a severe lack of spatial awareness
  8. I am permanently cold
  9. I am incredibly competitive – I’m in it to win and don’t like to lose
  10. I have zero co-ordination and two left feet

Comments

Popular Posts